Flash Financial Guide really has top information that helped me to understand how to find good loan opportunities without getting scammed on the internet.
This was until I met Flash Financial Guide. The information I found there helped to settle up a way to get out of this bad situation.
- What kinds of income are eligible?
- How much can I borrow?
- What is the process to apply for a loan?
- Do you run credit checks?
- What happens if I have bad credit?
Pay from part-time or full-time employment, child support are all eligible. To be accepted, your income must be predictable and reasonably expected to continue through the loan’s maturity date.
New customers are eligible for loans up to $1,000, if qualified. Returning customers can borrow up to $1,500, if qualified. Once you fill in the information requested to complete your application online, your maximum loan amount will be presented to you. You can borrow anywhere between $300 and your personal maximum. In the future, we may be able to increase your loan amounts based on your history of timely payments, etc. We want to reward you for being a Preferred Customer!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Fill out the easy application online
- After a few seconds, you will receive notice letting you know whether you’ve been pre-approved. You must sign your loan agreement and complete Bank Verification to have your application reviewed.
- Underwriting will not review any loan application without the Bank Verification completed. To expedite your loan process, we require your Bank verification. This process is safe and secure. Completing this may lead to possible same day funding with no additional fee.
Flash Financial Guide reviews your information in real-time to determine whether your information meets our lending criteria. You acknowledge that by completing and submitting the website application that you are applying for a loan. We verify applicant information through national databases, and we may pull your credit to determine your eligibility and ability to repay.
Flash Financial Guide understands that you may have had credit troubles in the past. Our loans are tailored to service a wide range of borrowers regardless of past problems with credit or have no credit. Our goal is to help all borrowers get the money they need, especially when other lenders won’t. We are here to help you get through it all.